Smoky Mountains Trip; Day 7

Today was an off day - that is - no riding (almost).  Sometime late morning we rode 19 miles when we took the gals to town to do some shopping.shopping near Townsend, TNAt one stop I scored some foo-foo mocha mint coffee and a fresh fried peach pie, which was LARRAPIN good.  Chris showed up after I ate the whole thing and wanted her own.  Then I had to eat half of hers so it wouldn’t go to waste.  A dirty job but someone had to do it.  Chris and Trish both bought some treasures so it was a successful shopping venture.

Mel and Trish did some grocery shopping, I washed my beast at a car wash, and Chris bought a shirt at a “Life is Good” store.

We returned to the cabin to find Mel washing his beast with a hose.Mel washing his HDWe had grilled burgers for a late lunch and then had a little nap (life is good).  Chris and I tried out the hot-tub.  After supper we played some cards then went night-night.  Tomorrow we start the trek home.

No additional photos to share today.  I wish I’d photographed that fried peach pie!  Must have been too busy salivating and then eating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado; Day 9; June 30, 2012

Florida Trip; Day 15

My Last Ride