Florida Trip; Day 15

At 7:30AM we drove away from Russellville, AR on a cold 25 degree morning. At least the sun was coming up. Our route was 7 north to Harrison; 65 north to Springfield, MO; I-44 west; 13 north to Clinton; 7 north to Harrisonville; I-49 north; I-435 west to Kansas in the KC area and home.

Hwy 7 in Arkansas is a scenic route with hills and curves galore. We stopped several times for photos.


On the south side of Bolivar, MO we enjoyed lunch at Smith's Restaurant. It was 39 degrees when we arrived home at 2:20 but we saw a high of 44. It was a good day for our final of the trip. We drove 330 miles today and the total trip mileage was 3,109.

I only have 6 photos today but you can click here to see them - Final Day Pics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado; Day 9; June 30, 2012

My Last Ride