Another Clark on Two Wheels II

As reported in February, my youngest son, Bryan, fulfilled a longtime desire to own a motorcycle.

http://shawneegoldwingertrips.blogspot.com/2013/02/another-clark-on-two-wheels.html

Since that time, he passed his beginning rider course, acquired the motorcycle endorsement on his driver’s license and did some riding.  Today Chris and I went with him as he took his first foray onto an interstate highway.  We rode north to see my granddaughter’s soccer game.  In the following picture Bryan is riding north on I-435 north of the Missouri River.DSCN0193

Bryan is riding well.  He scratched his last itch . . . . except as all us old riders know . . . . . the itch to ride never really goes away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado; Day 9; June 30, 2012

Florida Trip; Day 15

My Last Ride